List of the largest facilities over the last years
1. In 2003 projects of reconstruction and replacement for 13 areas in Riga city heating mains were worked out. Designer A. Karlevica.
2. In 2003 a technical project of reconstruction for Baloži town heating supply system heating mains and heat substation centres was worked out. Designer A. Karlevica.
3. In 2003 construction plan of individual heat substation centres for Salacgrīva town was worked out. Designer A. Karlevica.
4. In 2003 a technical project of the district heating system of Smiltene town, and a technical project of reconstruction of centralised heat supply system for several districts of Smiltene town, were worked out. Designer A. Karlevica.
5. In 2003 a technical project of reconstruction of heat supply system for a part of Jēkabpils town heating mains and heat substation centres was worked out. Designer A. Karlevica.
6. In 2003 a technical project of a boiler house was worked out for SIA Nordic Industrial Park. Designer A. Karlevica.
Consulting and feasibility studies
7. In 2003 assessment of heat supply systems was made and desirable solutions were sought for Naukšēni rural district, Valka city, A/S Valmieras stikla šķiedra, Alūksne city, Arona rural district, Barkava rural district, KNRC Tērvete, a residential areaRuģeļi in Daugavpils city.
8. In 2003 reconstruction work of heat supply and water pipes was carried out for Babīte rural municipality pre-school educational establishments. Project director M. Spuģis
9. In 2003 repairs of heating mains were carried out in Naukšēni. Project director M. Spuģis.
10. In 2003 heating network of pre-insulated pipes and water mains were built in Ērberģe village in Mazzalve rural district. Project director M. Spuģis.
11. In 2003 water treatment equipment was installed in Pastende, Ģibuļi rural district, A/S Jaunpils pienotava, LTD Swedwood Latvija. Project director M. Spuģis.
12. In 2003 reconstruction of systems of heating, cold and hot water mains was carried out in Mārupe out-patient clinic. Project director M. Spuģis.
Deliveries of pre-insulated pipes
In 2003 according to tenders pipes were delivered to several cities, however, in the recent years the most significant success was winning the tender for the right to deliver about 5 km of pipes and joints and fittings of DN 700 and DN 600 for construction of transmission pipeline in Riga (the total volume exceeded 1 million LVL).
1. In 2002 a project of Jaunmārupe water main and sewerage network was worked out for Mārupe rural municipality. Designer - I. Laizāne.
2. In 2002 a project of construction of the town of Bauska heating mains was worked out, the heating mains were built. Designer - A. Karlevica, project director - I. Bekmanis.
3. In 2002 a preliminary project and a technical project of construction of district heat supply of blocks of flats in Babīte village was worked out for Babīte rural municipality. The project comprises a boiler house, heating mains and heat substation centres in residential houses. Designer - A. Karlevica.
4. In 2002 the optimal type of boiler and fuel - sawdust granules - was recommended for Jaunpiebalga rural municipality; a project of reconstruction of a boiler house, boiler house equipment was delivered, assembled, adjusted and launched. Designer - A. Karlevica. Reconstruction work of Jaunpiebalga village district heat supply was carried out in Jaunpiebalga - heating mains were built and heat substation centres were installed. Project diretor - I. Bekmanis
5. In 2002 a technical project of reconstruction of district heat supply was worked out for Babīte rural municipality pre-school education establishment, a new boiler and heat substation centre was installed, and operation of eqipment was ensured. Designer - A. Karlevica, project director - M. Spuģis.
6. In 2002 municipal sewerage network ordered by Mārupe rural municipality, was built and launched in Jaunmārupe, Ozolu and Bērzu streets. Project director - M. Spuģis.
7. In 2002 according to the order placed by Cēsu būvnieks Ltd. Loads were recalculated, alternatives estimated for connecting heating mains, a technical project of heating mains for connecting boiler houses in Cēsis was worked out. Designer - A. Karlevica.
8. In 2002 technical documentation of projects for building individual heat junctions Riga city School board and social care facilities - 7 schools and kindergartens - was worked out. Designer - A. Karlevica
9. In 2002, in Ģibuļi rural municipality Pastende village reconstruction of centralized district heating network was carried out - piping delivery, dismantling of the old piping, assembling of the new piping. Project director - M. Spuģis.
10. In 2002 heat substation centres were built in blocks of flats in Vērgale rural municipality. Project director - I. Bekmanis.
11. In 2002 heat substation centre equipment was delivered to several private houses and assembled.
In 2002 piping was delivered also to:
A/S "Rīgas Siltums"
Līvāni area council
1. In 2001 a project for reconstruction of the heating mains and 12 heat substation centres of dwelling houses was worked out for the town of Bauska, the heat substation centres have been reconstructed. Designer - A. Karlevica, project director - I. Bekmanis
2. In 2001 heat substation centres have been reconstructed in Skrīveri. Project director - M. Spuģis
3. In 2001 a project of reconstruction of district heating network in the town of Līvāni and 55 heat substation centres was worked out according to order placed by Līvāni area council. Designer - A. Karlevica.
4. In 2001 the second phase of the reconstruction of centralized heat supply system was carried out in Vērgale. Project director - I. Bekmanis
5. In 2001 the technical project of reconstruction of heat supply system of Daugava Sports House was worked out for Capital Construction Board of Department of City's Development of Riga City Council, and author's supervision was carried out. Designer - A. Karlevica.
6. In 2001 the shop and café in Piņķi village were renovated: eqipment for heat substation centre, heaters and piping with fittings, piping of sewerage, cold and hot water with fittings, as well as entry junction of cold water, were supplied and installed. Project director - M. Spuģis.
7. In 2001 heat substation centre of blood donor unit at Riga Hospital No. 1 was renovated - equipment was supplied and installed, and the attendant personnel was trained. Project director - M. Spuģis.
8. In 2001 the heating mains and water-pipes of freight vehicle roadworthiness testing station of Riga department of Road Traffic Safety Directorate, were fixed in Riga, Sēlpils street 6A. Project director - M. Spuģis
9. In 2001 according to the order placed by Aizpute town utility, a project of heating mains to Trade school and shopping centre in Zvaigžņu street was worked out and the heating mains built. Designer - A. Karlevica; Project director - I. Bekmanis
10. In 2001 projects of pre-insulated heating mains and for renovation of heat substation centres for dwelling houses were worked out for Jaunpiebalga rural municipality. Designer - A. Karlevica.